3.08.2011

Sickie

I'm home sick today, and always forget what you get to experience on day-time TV.

Mike Tyson is on Ellen.  He has a tattoo of a spider eating his eye gracing the left side of his head.  Um...why?

Also, the following is an actual Google Chat conversation Dutch  Boy and I had several hours ago, provided here for your entertainment.
me:  um you're going to have to be on roach patrol tonight
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwww
i opened up the cupboard trying to decide what i wanted for lunch
and there he sat
i tried to get him
but he was too quick
and lady was in the way
i was afraid he was going to fall on her
needless to say
i'm not going back in the cupboard
and i'm not hungry any more
ew
ew
ew
texas sucks
for that very reason
dis
gus
ting
ok
i'm done
 Sent at 1:57 PM on Tuesday
 Jonathan:  LOL
LOL
LOL
sorry but it is funny from my side of things
but i will go on patrol when i get home
 Sent at 2:08 PM on Tuesday
 me:  ick
 Sent at 2:13 PM on Tuesday
 Jonathan:  :)
 Sent at 2:18 PM on Tuesday
 me:  not funny
gross
really
really
really
exceptionally
gross
 Jonathan:  uh huh
big?
 me:  easily a 2 incher
 Jonathan:  lol
ok
 me:  and red
i hate when they're red
 Jonathan:  right
i will see what i can do when i get back
 me:  that grosses me out more than the size
but in the meantime
he's in the place where i live
ew
 Jonathan:  probably crawling around the bed
:)me:  AHHHHHHHHHH
don't start
 Jonathan:  i know
well hunker down
 me:  this is defcom 5
i don't think you quite comprehend the gravity of the situation
 Jonathan:  i have an idea
 me:  you have a dirty bomb for me to put in the cabinet?
 Jonathan:  lol
no i have an idea of the gravity of the situation
 me:  oh
you'd better
 
And that, my friends, was my Tuesday at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment