10.29.2010

Dream On

I know I've written about dreams on here before, but they've been pretty strange and entertaining lately, so I figured I'd share.

Two nights ago, I dreamed that two of the teachers I worked with moved their office to the top of a steep mountain.  In order to reach this office, I had to run down another mountain in order to get my momentum going well enough to climb up the face.  I woke up exhausted on that one.  (I'm also pretty convinced that this is somehow symbolic of my life.  I do often feel like I'm climbing a mountain...)

Last night, I dreamed that someone was after me and had decided that the most effective way to kill me was to take me up in his helicopter and crash it.  I kept insisting though, that I couldn't find my cell phone, so the guy waited for me to find it.  This worked in my favor, apparently, because I stalled long enough...that when I woke up from said dream, I was convinced I had foiled his whole plan.  That's my story.  And I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment