4.15.2011

Stumbling Blocks?

I just found a new way to waste time online...

It's called StumbleUpon, and it lets you fill out a list of your interests.  Then, it searches the web for new web pages you might be interested in, based on your list!  Talk about a fantastic way to procrastinate!  I'll definitely spend a lot of time on there this summer.

Here's a couple of my favorite pages thus far:

Read Upon gives you full versions of thousands of books for FREE online!

 And I found this fantastic picture of what I assume is the Grand Canyon on something called EarthShots .  Incredible, right?

Finally, I can't wait to make this Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread from Joy the Baker.  Doesn't it look delish?  I'll update you once I make it.

I hope you enjoy StumbleUpon as much as I have!!  Have a happy Friday. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm SO going to that website. I need a place to waste time online. Did I just say that?! Well, I love finding new blogs and websites! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete